Jetbox on FireStick is an app specially developed for all the movie lovers everywhere. This app is a VOD app, which hosts hundreds of movies, TV shows, and video contents from across the globe. Jetbox latest version comes with a horde of features and is compatible across various devices and platforms for seamless viewing experience depending on the user’s needs.
This app was primarily meant to be used on Android devices, but we all know it is so much better to watch movies or videos on a bigger screen, isn’t it? So, for those who are wondering, you can download this app and easily use Jetbox on Amazon Firestick, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube. You can also Install JetBox on Windows PC
Jetbox is a free of cost app – it does not charge a dime to register, download, or use it and there are no hidden charges as well. Users can access their extensive database anytime, anywhere! Also, the developers keep updating the app with latest content from around the world so that users do not have to wait for long to watch the latest trending movies.
Many of you must be getting curious about how to use Jetbox on Fire TV. Let us discuss the steps in details, right after we go brush through the features that you get when you get Jetbox on Fire Stick.
Features Of JetBox App
Here are some of the most lucrative features that come bundled with this app
• Jetbox latest version is free to use. You do not need to pay anything at all for using this app.
• This app curates content from various sources and hosts multiple servers. In case one is not working for you, you can always switch to another server and choose a different source.
• This app works seamlessly on multiple platforms across multiple devices – whether you want to watch movies or TV shows on your moobile, tablet, laptop, desktop, Android TV, or FireStick – this app is compatible with all your devices.
• The content library is mammoth and users can freely access innumerable video contents from across the globe. The contents are also regularly updated so that users never exhaust the list and get to watch latest and trending contents without a hassle.
How to Download & Install JetBox on FireStick
There are 2 methods to install JetBox app on Amazon Firestick. One is using Downloader app and the other one is using ES File Explorer app. We are going to show both methods. You can choose the one you are comfortable and get JetBox on Fire Stick TV. Before you use any of the method to get the app, you have to do some settings. Here are the steps:
Configure FireStick to Install JetBox App
• Open the Main Menu on the Home Screen, scroll to Settings, and then click on Device.
• From the list that opens up, choose Developer Options.
• Click on Apps from Unknown Sources.
• Then choose the ‘Turn On’ option. This will enable you to install apps from other sources.
Now you are ready to install JetBox APK on your device. Follow the step by step guide given below.
1. Install JetBox on FireStick Using Downloader App
• Now, go back to Main Menu, and scroll back to Search option and type ‘Downloader’.
• Now, click on the Downloader App icon and click on ‘Download’ button to start the process.
• When the download is done, click on ‘ Open ’. On prompting, you must ‘ Allow ’ Downloader app to access the files on your device.
• Now, in the address bar, you can use this URL to download the Jetbox APK on Fire Stick and click on ‘Go’ – https://jetboxhd.com/downloads
• Once the page loads completely, click on Download button.
• The download will commence on its own and once it is complete, click on Install.
• The installation process will start. When the file is installed, click on Done.
• This will revert you back to the Downloader app, which you can now delete.
• Click ‘Delete’ again when prompted to remove this app completely.
• Now, return to the Home Screen. In the Apps and Channels section, scroll right and choose ‘Select All’.
• Scrutinize the list to find Jetbox on Fire Stick and click on the app icon to open it.
• On being prompted, click OK again to finish the installation process.
• Congratulations! The Jetbox app is all ready for use!
2. Download JetBox on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
This is yet another method using which you can side-load the Downloader app to install Jetbox on Fire TV Cube using ES File Explorer. To do this, we need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources as discussed above. This step is extremely important, and you can always toggle it back to off after downloading and installing your app. Once Apps from Unknown Sources has been enabled, follow these steps:
• Hover on the Search icon in Home Screen and then search for ES File Explorer.
• Select the ES File Explorer icon from the list and on the next screen, click on the app icon.
• In the screen that pops up, click on the ‘Download’ option. The download process will initiate.
• Once the app has been downloaded, click on the Open button. This will run the ES File Explorer App.
• Now, return to the Home Screen, scroll over to Tools option and click on Download Manager.
• A prompt box will appear ‘Download’ prompt box will appear. In the ‘Path’ field, enter the URL for the APK’s download link. In the ‘Name’ field, enter ‘Downloader’ and click on Download Now.
• The APK file will be downloaded and a pop-up box will open up. Click on Open File.
• In the next pop-up box, click on ‘Install’ button to begin the installation process.
• Once the installation is complete, you can go on to download the Cinema APK on Fire TV Cube by following the steps discussed before.
Those who have been wondering about installing Jetbox app on Fire Stick, hope this guide will help you complete the entire process with ease and without any kind of hiccups or errors. It is truly an advantage to be able to utilize the immense potential of apps like Jetbox on Fire Stick and is sure to change the way the world watches movies.